Looking for a way to market products online? Look no further and take advantage of these 6 creative and efficient methods to market your offerings online!
Back to the earliest days of the internet, it was far much simpler to find products or services online. It did not require technical knowledge or experience, awareness of different factors, and modern tools for a product to be discovered. Today is different because of the huge competition and because the search engines such as Google and others have their own methods of ranking businesses and brands on the web.
Today, with the evolution and changes of the core search algorithms of Google, being found online has become like obtaining a doctoral degree in mathematics or physics. Not everyone has the skills or knowledge required to rank online.
As business owners, we all know that the best way to promote or market any brand on the internet is not be found organically through a search the at top of the search engine results of Google’s pages or also known as SERPs. It is absolutely free and comes with a limitless traffic for those who can master this field of online search.
However, there are other methods and techniques you can use, to bring your business name higher on the list. Even though it is not easy, you need to understand that without proper SEO techniques you can’t expect results. This is one of the reasons why the most popular SEO specialists in the world can command thousands and thousands of dollars per hour to optimize, analyze, experiment and tweak sites for specific keywords.
How to market products online? What should you do?
As we said, there are a few ways to market your brand online. These ways offer a better return on the investment of both your time and effort when compared to others. There are methods that will take weeks to bring results, while others will take months if not years.
Regardless of the method you choose for marketing your brand on the internet, as long as you make sure that you are adding value and you are using the right set of marketing habits, you will experience the rewards of your work pretty soon. You need to keep in mind that nothing can happen overnight but if you don’t do something, you can’t expect great results to happen by themselves.
In this article, we are going to share a few creative and effective ways to market products online:
- Create your own blog and post unique and high-quality content – The most effective way you can market your products online is to create your own blog where you will share and post content that adds on a high amount of value on a daily basis. This is a long-term strategy.
- Promote your products on Quora and Medium – If you want to get some traffic back to your website and your domain name is pretty new, you should work on marketing your content on popular platforms such as Quora and medium. You should write a high-quality article on your website and ensure it is unique, keyword-centric, and adds a lot of value and share the article on Medium and Quora.
- Build a relationship with your customers through email marketing – Email marketing is highly recommended but in order to succeed with this strategy, you need to give something away for free so you can get the email address from your customer in return. By doing so, you will be able to build a relationship with them.
- Use business listing websites such as Google Local and Yahoo Local – If you are running a local business company and you want to attract the attention of the local customers, you should list your products on business websites such as Yahoo and Google Local.
- Give a talk on a webinar – This is a great opportunity for you to mention your business and brand. TED Talks is the first suggestion when it comes to professional conferences and webinars, however, you should use every opportunity you have to speak.
- Post photos or videos with proper hashtags on Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr – There are great platforms where you can market products online. The best platforms are Instagram, Pinterest, and Tumblr. Don’t forget to use proper hashtags and descriptions when posting photos or videos.